Monday, March 30, 2009

Compressed Landscapes in Yosemite

Snow-Covered Ridges, Yosemite
Snow-Covered Ridges, Yosemite; Canon 30D, Canon 200mm f/2.8L II

My newest lens for the Yosemite trip was a Canon 200mm f/2.8L II, acquired a couple weeks before going. I was hoping to get some good landscape detail shots, and I did. In fact, I would say that my two favorite images from the trip are the two posted here. Yosemite Valley itself is nice, but everybody can take that picture; while I'm sure these two are not unique, they do show what I saw in the valley, and not just the valley itself. And needless to say, I'll be using the 200mm for landscapes whenever I have the chance!

Ridgeline With Trees, Yosemite
Ridgeline With Trees, Yosemite; Canon 30D, Canon 200mm f/2.8L II

No comments:

Post a Comment